Re: unsubscribing

From: Gmbeasle@aol.com

In a message dated 11/19/1999 8:06:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Gardenhous@aol.com writes:
>  Sorry John but you were a little rough.    Doreen

I don't agree - he was pretty restrained I thought, to a somewhat rude
person.   Did she truly not know that all caps is shouting?   If she knew
that Sterling was no longer on the list, then she should have known about the
caps, as well as the proper method to unsubscribe.

RosalieAnn