Re: RE:soda pop

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/19/99 10:38:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TrmTed3@aol.com writes:

<< As Brother Dave would say...make that a ROC cola and a moon pie.
 Am I dating myself? Ted D. Bear >>

.....Our Bear is talking about Brother Dave Gardener, storyteller in the
grand tradition.   Tells a story about a wreck. Two folks in the crash, the
guy "he was killed outright" but the girl "was fine until Bubba turned her
head around."

I s'pose it is only natural that a thread on refreshments would pop up after
the thirsty work of getting our list together....

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com
"Rejoice, Dear Hearts!"-----Brother Dave Gardener