RE: CULT: Cayeaux irises

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Sorry Kathy,

I just didn't take the time to look it up before I sent the e-mail.  Life
has been far too busy.  The e-mail address is rcayeux@cayeux.fr.   I sent
out my request in French.  How's your French?

We just got the Tempo Two catalogue.  Now Sandy is wondering if we can put
in an order for the Spring (he hasn't got to the point of thinking about
what we are going to dig out to put in new iris yet).

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)