Re: HYB: Progress

From: "Bill Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>

To add a token to Anner's stastement ;   It takes a period of time for the
new to circulate and be recognized.
    I agree with Mike,  Unicorn holds a place of it's own as being the first
Horned Iris. I also might say in the last two years it has displayed itself
everywhich way due to El Nino or something             Bill
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA 95689
                                   3500 ft. elev. 55 miles SE of Sacramento,
California
                                                    Sunset Zone 7