Re: SPEC: "Minor" arillate species

From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>

Last fall I bought plants labeled I. kamaonensis and I. sikkimensis. It looks like
I. kamaonensis came from Collector's Nursery, though they don't list it on their
web site this year. However, Heronswood does list I. sikkimensis:

    http://www.heronswood.com/Z-6-Perennials-Folder/Perenn-I-L.html

and of the two, I. sikkimensis is still alive. Though not looking very robust, it
is producing a little new growth this fall.

Ken Walker
kenww@pacbell.net
Concord, CA  USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 14