Siberian Convention 2003

Hello everyone; I have just revised the website for the Siberian-Species iris convention that we are organizing/hosting in 2003.
The main URL access address has changed slightly from previous and there is a forwarding link in place from the old one. The site is now evolved from one into eight separate areas/pages. The new web address is as follows:
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html
I invite you to explore it and in particular make sure to follow the link to the Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG). This is where the main convention display garden will be located. I am sure you will find it quite interesting.
Maybe we will see you there!
Have fun. Happy irising.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website: