CONV: Siberian Convention 2003

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Nicely done, Chris!

I'll be meeting with the graphics designer today to look at the logos today.

Peter and I have already been talking this up to iris folks.  From the
feedback I get so far, this is going to be a sell-out almost instantly!

I wonder who is going to the Iowa Convention this year??  I will be otherwise
occupied (happens to be the HIPS Convention in my region), but I do hope it's
well-attended and I hope we'll have more complete pre-registration material
we'll be able to offer there.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY