CULT: Talk's Symposium

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Well, I finally completed compiling a list of the favorites.  930 entries
with eleven entries for one cultivar being the most votes.  I did not
include the unknowns, so there were actually more listed than made
the list.  Also, one name had a question mark, so I may delete that
entry.  Each entry has an I.D. for who submitted the entry.  Now I
want to consolidate the info.  I'm not expert enough to recognize
every entry by type, so some names are currently listed only by a
name.  If there was a zone, that was also entered.  I think, tho, that
I'd rather do it by region than by zone.  e.g.:
  cultivar name     type    region(s)    #votes
This would seem to make it a more workable list for me, I think.

Already it has piqued my interest in some cultivars.  The old wish
list thing!  And just when I'd managed to whittle it down to a more
reasonable length, too.  It actually looks pretty interesting.  Some
multi-vote cultivars were pretty scattered in terms of their geographic
location and some don't appear frequently or at all which I anticipated
seeing.  Also, the variety of multi-votes by type of iris really indicates
how broad the interest of this list ranges.  This applies to the age of
the irises as well.  I'll work on seeing if I can locate the info and try
and correct typos etc.  I hope folks won't mind if I get hopelessly
muddled and ask them re their personal list.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7 - who would have liked to see a few more lists from
some of the list members.

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!