Re: CULT: Talk's Symposium

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/20/99 9:13:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<< Well, I finally completed compiling a list of the favorites.  >>

Donald, you are magnificent! And they said we did not need another
hero!!!!!!!. That terrible creaking sound is me standing up on this chair to
give you a round of applause. Rah rah rah rah rah!

Don't forget that at the beginning I stipulated to I.pallida, I.pseudacorus
,and HELEN COLLINGWOOD, although I think Judy put that last one down,
probably for emphasis! We already know from past experience that those will
take practically anything.

I'm hoping some more folks will have finished thinking about their lists by
now and will post them this weekend. Surely there must be SOMETHING growing
well in their gardens......I mean, you'd think .......Patrick only had one
name to contribute so far from his I'm sure to be larger soon collection, but
he piped up for BREAKERS.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com