Re: CULT: Talk's Symposium

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/20/99 9:13:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<  who would have liked to see a few more lists from some of the list
members. >>

Donald, do you think we should invite anyone who has posted to kick in a
coupla more names?

We've heard several folks say they keep seeing things they should have
mentioned go by. I'd hate to loose valuable information here. I did not
mention SUPERSTITION or SHAKER'S PRAYER or I.cristata and I really should
have.....and now we know that STRAWBERRY FAIR does real well for people in
diverse locations 'cause Kitty and Greg answered my note about mine being
sickly. That sort of input counts in the survey, too.

Anner Whitehead

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!