Re: CULT: Talk's Symposium

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/20/99 11:45:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gcsnyd@loop.com writes:

<< Gerry, feeling guilty for not taking part in a symposium thingy earlier >>

Thank you, Gerry. It is all pretty loose, and statistically eminently
impeachable, of course, and I think one would not wish to draw many hard
conclusions from the results. But with the criterion--Best--set real high,
the fine distinctions fade some, or so I thought, and hopefully the input
will prove useful as material for discussion.

Now, people need to remember to get their REAL AIS Symposiums written up and
mailed back to their RVPs. Hall and I did ours the other day so we would not
loose track of it over the holidays--or on this desk for that matter. I never
have a full number to check off and Hall is very austere in what he will vote
for, so don't let the fact that you haven't seen a lot of them stop you.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com