Re: CULT: Talk's Symposium

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/20/99 12:54:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<  Ha!  I want to his list of more or less 25 taken from the whole spectrum
 irises now!  (But don't bother him on my account, please).>>

Said something to me about being incommunicado for a while....

 <<Now I could use those checklists I haven't gotten around to purchasing.>>

I'll round up the data on Clarence's list of TBs for you, if that would help?
someone else will take care of his SIBs.....

I'll get it together later today. Right now the temperature is splendid here
and the sun is shining and I'm going outside barefoot to interface with my
new infant grass and my vile catz and see if I can find something to do in
the yard....

Anner Whitehead

 Donald Eaves
 Texas Zone 7 - putting Anner down for I. pallida, I. pseudacorus and

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!