AIS: Bulletin Sightings

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Good afternoon happy iris folks

Here is an update of BAIS sightings and landings.  I've sorted (for this go
'round) by date... although these things may have been blown by the wind,
they are so capricious.

Poor Doreen McCabe in New England is getting anxious as we all oooo and
aaaaah over our Bulletins and hers is nowhere to be seen (bet the mailman's
got it, Doreen).

Do let me know when you get your Bulletin.  This is actually more than just
idle curiosity - it does help to try to strategize on how to get the best
distribution possible.  It may not seem so, but believe me...  we do try our
best to do right by the membership.

So here's the list that I've got so far.  Help me fill in the blanks - thank
you to those who have taken the time to drop a note.  And if I missed you,
please know that I had two days in computer hell this week and just resend.

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY
First name  last name   city    state   date rec'd
Arnold  Koekkoek    Sioux Ctr.  IA
RL  Karr    Newport WA  11/05/99
Ellen   Riley   Anacortes   WA  11/05/99
Leslie  Jobe'   Owensboro   KY  11/06/99
Doris   Shinn   Spokane WA  11/06/99
Lorraine    Miller  Quincy  WA  11/06/99
Judy    Keisling    Liberty MO  11/08/99
Carryl  Meyer   western MT  11/08/99
Ellen   Gallagher   Berlin  NH  11/08/99
Cindy   Gardener    Albuquerque NM  11/09/99
Jeff    Walters northern    UT  11/09/99
John    Montgomery  Vernon  BC (Canada) 11/09/99
Dorothy Willott Beachwood   OH  11/09/99
Christa Royer   St. Louis   MO  11/10/99
Arnold  Koekkoek    Sioux Center    IA  11/10/99
Jane    Parks   Tucson  AZ  11/10/99
Betty   Wilkerson   Bowling Green   KY  11/10/99
Janet   Natale  Myrtle Beach    SC  11/10/99
Barb    Johnson Springfield MO  11/10/99
Steve   Rocha   San Diego   CA  11/10/99
Judy    Eckoff  Haven   KS  11/10/99
Ann/Ernie   Henson      IL  11/10/99
Judy    Hunt    Louisville  KY  11/12/99
Donald  Eaves           11/12/99
Rick    Tasco   Cathey's Valley CA  11/12/99
Lynn    Lamb    Belmont NC  11/12/99
Pat     Dallas  TX  11/12/99
Anner   Whitehead       VA  11/12/99
Jim Wilson  Oxford  OH  11/12/99
Mike    Greenfield  ?   ?   11/12/99
John    Bruce   Middletown  OH  11/12/99
Bob & Leslie    Liddiard    Goldsboro   NC  11/12/99
John I  Jones   Fremont CA  11/12/99
Billie  Jones   Grenada MS  11/12/99
Jay/Terry   Hudson  Ft. Bragg   CA  11/12/99
Shauna      Spruce Grove    Alberta (CA)    11/12/99
Jean    Batterman   Memphis TN  11/12/99
Kathryn Ludwick Burlington  WV  11/12/99
Kathy   Guest   E. Aurora   NY  11/12/99
Walta   Moores      MS  11/13/99
Sharon  McAllister  Las Cruces  NM  11/13/99
Rita    Gormley Cedar Hill  MO  11/13/99
Avery/Joyce Poling  Sun City    AZ  11/13/99
Bill    Stone   Volcano CA  11/13/99
Chris   Hollinshead Mississauga Ontario (CA)    11/15/99
Paul    Gossett Tulsa   OK  11/17/99
Karen   Jellum  northcentral    MT  ll/08/99