From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/20/99 9:54:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carrylm@bigsky.net writes:

<< my favorites are ones which do survive here- >>

And these survivors are the ones we are asking about now, Carryl. We want to
hear about the stuff that does well in your own garden. So don't tire
yourself out writing up stuff you've seen elsewhere, just tell us about the
ones you yourself grow.

Thanks so much for your contribution. I think this is going to be really

Anner Whitehead

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource