Re: SPEC: pseudoregelias

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 11/20/99 8:55:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< Peter, I have only been a member of SIGNA for 1 year, so I've only seen 1
 seed list, and none of the pseudoregelia species were offered.  The new
 seedlist should be coming out very soon, so maybe something will appear.

Dennis,

Sometimes these appear on the seed lists of the North American Rock Garden
Society.  We have obtained many iris species there, but, unfortunately,
sometimes they are misnamed.  We are especially interested in I. pumila and
other MDB species.  We donate seeds each year in order to get priority in
ordering seeds.

Dorothy Willott