SIB: Silver Edge

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: StorYlade@aol.com
> I want Silver Edge (Sib) since I've seen it in a garden.  (I think the
name
> is right--blue with light edge or rim, anyway I REALLY liked it.)

Betty,

Yes, you have the name right!

SILVER EDGE (Currier McEwen, '74) Tetraploid 28" E-M. S. medium blue, F.
medium blue with distinct silver edge, yellow-white blaze; blue style arms
with turquoise midrib; ruffled. Orville Fay X (White Swirl x Violet Flare).
HM (75), Morgan Award (78).

It was listed by Miller's Manor Garden in their '99 catalog for $3.00. I
have ordered Siberians from them and been well satisfied with the service
and quality of the stock they sell.Catalog $2.00 from
	Miller's Manor Gardens
	12788 E. 191 Street
	Noblesville, IN 46060

Regards,