RE: CAT:Siberians and Louisiana

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

I've been rewriting quite a bit of the h'page and have just started
uploading iris photos. I don't grow Silver Edge and there isn't any info
loaded yet on the irises shown, but the photos may help give you an idea of
what some Siberians look like.

The Siberian iris page can be found at http://www.povn.com/rock/isib.html.

For those interested in TBs and such, photos are also starting to go up.
Just follow the link to the main iris menu.

Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA z4b
http://www.povn.com/rock/

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Talkers,

I've let the season pass without collecting the non-tall bearded I want.
So I'll start early for next year.  Does anyone know of a catalog(s) that
might contain pictures of Siberians and/or Louisianas?