Re: AIS: judges training

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/21/1999 10:23:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
IRISROT@aol.com writes:

<< I'll try again...would you rather have 5 one hour judges training sessions
or
 2 say two and half hour each and why?  >>

Hi Jim:

I would personally be nothing but confused after 5 one-hour sessions..... and
conversely, I would be napping if there was one, 5-hour session <BG>.  I
think two 2-hour sessions with 1/2 hour of each offered for tests and
questions would make more sense.

Interesting that you have such a healthy judges training program.  Do you
have locals do your training or do you import trainers??

Kathy Guest
East Aurora, NY