RE: AIS:judges training

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I think that Dorothy has covered this off the initial question quite nicely
(see original message below).

Another question now...
Is there not a minimum prescribed length of a training session on a topic
for the judges training?
I do know there is a guideline/requirement for the number of questions...
though I do not recall the exact detail on this.

Someone with the AIS judges handbook.... let us know what it says on this.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html