Re: judges training

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: IRISROT@aol.com
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am asking this question for a friend she wants to know....
>
> They are sponsoring a 5 hour judges training session...Last year they have
> 5 people do 1 hour each and she was told that she shouldn't do that
> because it takes up to much time on giving tests. She would like input
> from experts.
>
>                 Jim Loveland, Fenton, Mo Zone 5

	Jim, this is overkill and is like taking the GRE or a graduate
school qualifying exam if you have five examinations from five
different instructors in five hours.

	Hey, irising is a hobby, is fun, and shouldn't get one 'up-tight.'
This is exactly what would happen in a school of this sort.  I
wouldn't go to a training session like this because of age,
infirmities. I can no longer participate in decathlons (or half of one),
even iris ones!

	Reconsider.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8