Re: AIS:judges training

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
> Another question now...
> Is there not a minimum prescribed length of a training session on a topic
> for the judges training?
> I do know there is a guideline/requirement for the number of questions...
> though I do not recall the exact detail on this.

Chris,

All that the Judges' Handbook has to say on this point is that there must
be a written test with at least 20 questions accompanying a training
session of two hours or longer and a test with a minimum of 10 questions
for a one hour training session.

I agree with previous comments that a Judges' Training that consists of
five one-hour sessions is an awkward construct with several undesirable
aspects.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com