Re: CULT: favorites list

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/22/99 12:39:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dellp@gwmail.plano.gov writes:

<<  Hope its not too late to give a favorites list. >>

Not at all! We have not set any cutoff. Info just keeps rolling in.

<< LADY FRIEND - I think this garnet red one is on most people's list. >>

She is sure showing up. I'd heard that she tended to bloom out but I guess
that is mainly around here,or else folks don't care and consider her a fine
plant that has to be replaced every so often.
 <<OBLIGATO - Stahly '86 -  fine orange IB. good increase>>

That is a lovely little iris.I have it and I like it a whole lot. it has a
flush of rose in the center which makes it especially nice.
<<ABRIDGED VERSION - Hager '83 - Smoky orient pink with tangerine beards.>>

It is doing well for me, too. I think it is among the most gorgeous of all
irises, bar none. I almost listed it but I really had to defer to the greater
vigor of MA MIE. I am so glad to see so many others mention it. I should have.

<< OK, OK, so I listed 26 - sue me!!!>>

No problem! As I've said, there is nothing sacred about that number on this
survey. If you think of something really worthy that you left off, just pipe

And thank you so much for sending in your interesting list, especially when
you are so busy. We appreciate it.

Anner Whitehead