Re: judges training

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 11/22/1999 7:28:09 AM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

>   Jim, this is overkill and is like taking the GRE or a graduate
>  school qualifying exam if you have five examinations from five
>  different instructors in five hours.
>
>   Hey, irising is a hobby, is fun, and shouldn't get one 'up-tight.'
>  This is exactly what would happen in a school of this sort.  I
>  wouldn't go to a training session like this because of age,
>  infirmities. I can no longer participate in decathlons (or half of one),
>  even iris ones!
>
>   Reconsider.
>
>   Walter Moores
>   Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Hi Walter,

Here in Missouri we usually give 5 hours if possible so individuals that have
to come some distance will. A good friend of mine ask me my opinion but
personally since I am a member of other clubs in the area I wanted to give
her my unbiased opinion. So I ask you all what you thought about the 5 hours
give by 5 different speakers. I know people wouldn't want to hear me give 2
1/2 hours of JT. But I do appreciate all your advice and will be relaying
this information to her. Thanks again...and Walter I agree 100 percent with
you growing iris should be fun.
                    Jim Loveland, Fenton, MO  Zone 5

We are getting sprinkles of rain!!!! Hooooray!!!