Best Growers/Bloomers

From: Billie Jones <billieljones@yahoo.com>

After reading everyone's lists of great bloomers and
growers, I finally decided to submit a list.  All are
TB unless otherwise labeled.

Alabama Bound
American Sweetheart
Blue Stacato
Honeymoon Dance
Harlow Gold  (IB)
Howdy Do
Infinite Grace
Lullabye of Spring
Lemon Chess
Mary Frances
Portrait of Larrie
Rebecca Ann
Spring Parasol
Skating Party
Stairway to Heaven
Sky Search
Silver Plume
Sterling Mistress
Sky Hooks
Scorpio Star
Sterling Prince
Victoria Falls
Marie Caillet (LA)
Marie Delores (LA)
Professor Ike (LA)

I grow iris in north/central Mississippi where our
summers are hot and humid and our winters are usually
mild and wet.  My property is flat and I have to grow
all my iris, except beardless varieties, in raised
beds for proper drainage.  The soil is clay with sand
and other matter added to help with drainage.  The
first 3 years that I grew TB iris were very
frustrating.  Everything was rotting and I couldn't
understand why.  Once I gave them proper drainage,
everything starting growing properly.

Billie Lynn Jones
Grenada, MS

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff