Re:judges training

From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

I cannot imagine anything worse than 5 hours of J.T.-with a different
subject each hour--your mind would not retain enough to make it
worthwhile--and all that info going in--on and on and on--would get all
mixed up--
When we have a speaker come here--which costs a pretty penny--as we are not
near anywhere--we usually have two sessions--2 hours each--with lunch in
between--and lots of slides to just look at--and sorta rest the mind--or
with a garden session in between--to rest the mind--and that is about enough
for one day!!!
I spent years going to continuing education programs--usually up to 8 hours
a day for several days--and that is too much for the brain to absorb--maybe
it could do it when younger and in college--but Irising should be fun--not
mental fatigue!!!
Carryl in western Montana