Re: CULT: favorites list

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/22/1999 7:32:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<   End result is that I started over
 from scratch on entering new data, since I now have a better idea of
 what I'm going to need in the end.  >>

Well, Don - you're getting a standing ovation from this corner of the  world.
 It's one thing to wish the lists were compiled.... and it's another thing
entirely to actually compile it (twice <BG>).  I appreciate your initiative
and can't wait for the end result.

I especially like to see the lists from the two ends of the spectrums.....
the famous hybridizers because of their unique criteria for selection - and
the new grower... because that's where all the excitement lies.

Hope we're well represented on both ends.

As for the rest of us....  it's interesting to see the common threads and the
unique irises.  It's interesting to see the lists from similar climates - and
from totally different climates.  Lots of interesting material here and
conclusions to come to (jump to??).

Anyway, I'm lovin this project and I hope everyone will take a minute to
present a list... or even just rhapsodize over one or two of your absolute,
TDF favs.

Kathy Guest in the cheering section
E. Aurora, NY