CULT: favorites

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

I am really enjoying this compilation - will provide lots of food for
thought over the winter while working on next year's wish list.  Some
additional cultivars that other lists have reminded me of:

AFTERNOON DELIGHT was spectacular this spring & it may work its way onto
my favorites list, but not there yet.  I do love the flower, but it
isn't quite reliable enough to make the favorites list.

PRINCE OF BURGUNDY is new for me, but it seems to like it here - blooms
as an SDB, but like routinely stunted PLAY WITH FIRE (which blooms as a
BB or even an IB), stays in proportion & I like it.  Not on my list of
favorites yet, but probably will be.

Donald - you could get Schreiners' favorites from their catalog - don't
they offer a special on Ray S's favorites (a dozen)?  Maybe just
advertising hype, but what the heck.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
enjoying this thread immensely - this is the information I lept into
cyberspace trying to find.