Re. cataloque...

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your advise...about the way of writing. I sorry that I plug up the iris letters.
I did not expect so many people would react.
Anyway the cataloque is in the hands of a printer and will ber ready in two weeks.
Somebody asked for the favorite iris to grow...
I love the following ones the most:
Sweet Lena (TB) a beautifull iris and one that is fragrant to....of all the irises this is my most favorite one
Black Bart (TB)is an other one...just beautifull and as black as can be...
The dwarf iris...is an other favorite of mine...
Well i love this iris-talk and this is the first time i send in something
Well bye