SPEC: "Sweet Lena"

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/23/99 11:07:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
oranje@telusplanet.net writes:

<<  Sweet Lena (TB) a beautifull iris and one that is fragrant to....of all
the irises this is my most favorite one >>

....which HIPS ID Chairman Philips Edinger has taken a look at and tells me
is an especially fragrant selected clone of the species Iris pallida, but not
I. pallida "Odoratissima."

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Souce Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society