Re: CULT: About the List Survey - Again

From: "Robert & Patricia Roberson" <patrob@centex.net>

Year after year these irises have given me excellent spring bloom and lots
of increase regardless of weather conditions in Central Texas.  Sometimes we
have a cool, wet spring with lots of thunderstorms;  sometimes it's very hot
and dry like this past spring and summer.

My #1 favorite:  Jesse's Song (blooms early and long)
Alice Harding (also blooms early and long)
Billionaire
Catalyst
Glendale
Harvest of Memories
Mary Frances
Romie Stewart
Santana
Study in Black
Well-Endowed

I have many more that have only been in my garden for a couple of years and
need a bit more time to prove themselves.

These are consistent fall rebloomers for me:

Billionaire
Harvest of Memories
Waltz Across Texas
Winesap

Disappointing:

Immortality (hardly ever blooms in spring or fall)
Too Ripe (really ugly shade of yellow)

Most of my rebloomers are recent acquisitions and this is certainly no year
to condemn them for not reblooming.  I'm just delighted that they have
survived the oven we lived in for months and are putting on lots of increase
this fall.

Patricia Roberson in Goldthwaite, Texas, where the temps were near 80
yesterday but there may be a light freeze tonight!