Favorites.

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

Dear Friends:  My favorite to date has to be my own CLARENCE. It has done
well in the West  as well as in the East, is novel in colorm abd reblooms
rather well.  My favorite IB is also my own intrtoduction , BLESSED
ASSURANCE. However, it has proven to be susceptible to erwinia, alas. It is
a very rich dafodil yellow bitone, with excellent form. Will have to choose
its parent, I BLESS and  its cousin LOW HO SILVER as my favorite IBs. My
favorite dwarf is BABY BLESSED, because of its excellent growth and
rebloom, but I love HOT (Byers) and PINK TIGER  (B> Jones , (or is it Tiger
Baby??).  Among the Space-Agers I have long loved Monty Byers MESMERIZER
and GODSEND. I join others in admiring the color of LADY FRIEND.  I think
there is nothing lovlier in the garden than I tectorum alba. (Oddly I grew
many seedlings from this, and all have been some shade of lavender-violet
with various amounts of stippling in a deeper color. ) WABASH  was my very
first favorite, and is perhaps my favorite of the historic iris. I do
stress hardiness, and love rebloom, so my list is skewed in that direction.
Lloyd Zurbrigg  Durham NC Zone 7.5 or 8.