Re: Best Growers/Bloomers

From: Billie Jones <billieljones@yahoo.com>

Donald,

Walter Moores is about 20 miles north of where I live.
 He usually gets snow in the winter when we get rain.
Strange!

We are both members of the North Mississippi Lakes
Iris Society.  I count on Walter for his experience
with iris in helping make decisions about what will or
will not grow in this area.  I also grow lots of
Walters introductions and for the most part they all
do quite well.

As for the deer, they will bite the blades of the iris
off and leave them lying on the ground.  I guess they
don't like the way they taste.

Billie Lynn Jones
Grenada, MS