TB:Superstition , #1 iris on list ???

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

     It appears that SUPERSTITION is a favorite among most of the people
who submitted lists of their most loved irises. I, on the other hand,
have never seen it in bloom but feel thankful and plenty excited that  I
was wise enough to have bought a rhizome of it in June.  Because I'm new
to irises , I probably bought it because of the name, like I did with so
many others.
     Any how , next spring "should" yield copious bloom from about 50
different cultivars which I managed to buy but hardly afford. I'll be
sending a list of a few of the one's I find most striking and garden
worthy.  I'd imagine that only the super strong can survive the
miserable Quebec winters.
     I'd encourage all of the lurkers to come out of hiding and submit
lists , it'll also be a splendid opportunity to introduce yourselves.

     Come on spring
     Chris Darlington

I'd love to submit a list now but it would only contain RAMESES ,
BABBLING BROOK which i consider to be fine growing irises.  I made the
mistake to planting too late last year and lost all but two rhizomes