Re: OT-BIO: Leona

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Leona,
     Welcome to iris-talk.
     I live in Lexington, Kentucky where we are experiencing an Indian-Summer
with temperatures about 20 degrees above normal. Today the high was 72 and
the low 54 with little rain. We are 12 inches behind in rainfall for the
year. My rebloomers have been struggling with the drought. I only had a few
try to bloom and only 2 succeeded; two others sent up stalks only to get
frozen; now we are warm again. I'm sure the irises are confused.
     Annette Milch     Zone 5/6         TMilchh@aol.com