CULT: Iris favorites.

From: leona1@airmail.net

Since I am new to iris growing, I have only a few iris that
have bloomed.  So, my list of favorites is small, and I am
sure will change as more of my iris bloom and prove themselves.

Here goes:

Jesse's Song - My most favorite.  This iris had seven increases
and was the first one to bloom in the spring.  It had seven or
eight buds.  Each bloom was perfect.  It was beautiful!

Immortality - Bloomed for me all spring, summer, and fall.

Skating Party - Numerous ruffled, white blooms on perfect
stalks.

Kilt Lilt - Beautiful colors, good bud count, fair amount of
increase.

Stop The Music -  Very distinctive coloration--red and white
plicata.

Liaison -  Love the colors.

Piping Hot - Makes a very bright spot in the garden.

Blue Chip Pink - Reblooming right now.

Blatant - Received the rhizomes in July and both rebloomed this
fall - bright coloration.

Helen Rusk - Lovely blooms.

Red At Night - Really showed up in the garden.

Baby Blessed - SDB - Bloomed spring, summer, fall.

Leona Boydston
Zone 7 or 8 where it is supposed to get down in the 30s tonight.