Re: Favorites.

From: DWiris@aol.com

Dear RosalieAnn,
I like your choices.  Blueberry Muffins is from Bee Warburton and is in the
background of many of our introductions.  Gingerbread Man is from Bennett
Dorothy Willott

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff