CULT: Why I purchase what I do

From: "Paul Tyerman" <tyerman@hotmail.com>

>I bought iris in the beginning because I could afford it  &  it was in a
>color I liked.  I buy them now because I can afford it, it has given
>seedlings I liked, is in a color & shape I adore,  it has proven to have
>good vigor for others.  In other words it has already proven itself hardy,
>good parent, & is a pretty flower.

I am looking at setting up a garden specifically based on names.  I want a
garden filled with dragons and magic and the like..... Dragon Drums, Black
Dragon, Pagan Dance, Magic Man, etc.... I don't own them all yet, but I
will... it just may take me a while.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia
USDA Zone 8

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!