Re: CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> Love to see some lists of favorite arils and PCN's - and what have you.
>
> Kathy Guest
> in E. Aurora, NY who KNOWS there are some world-class growers of both of
> those irises on this list.

						A What Have You

	From the 'old-timers' on this list (or those who have grown irises
twenty, thirty or forty years), I would like to see a list of 'lost' irises
---ones you discarded, foolishly gave away without keeping a start
for yourself, or died and now want back but cannot find.

	I have a list and was wondering if I am the only person who
'lost' something and now wants it back.

	Maybe, this question is too soon to ask after the Borer's?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8
(no freeze yet and many trees fully foliated - rebloom on  Orange
Harvest, Winesap, Hemstitched, Bountiful Harvest.  Buds on Aril
Reverie, Burnt Offering, Dime Spot, and a few seedlings)

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff