Re: CULT:Why - Another side of the coin

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 11/24/1999 1:56:48 PM Central Standard Time,
hensler@povn.com writes:

<< A long-time gardener friend insists that flowers feed the
 soul. They are dreams made tangible.

In another life, many years ago, I had a very critical father-in-law who
threw a major "b" because I wasted my time on 'flags'.  "After all," he
contended, "You can't eat them!"  My answer, of course, was that they are
food for the soul.  I still like that answer.  I take my beauty where I find
it--in the iris patch.

BW from BG KY