What year HM for Hippo'z Tutu?

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Hi, Mike!

I am setting up the database for the 2000 Symposium (but hope to use the
database for furure years), and I have a question that I have not been
able to get an answer for.

Hippo'z Tutu is listed for both '98 and '99. If it goes on to get an AM,
or makes it on to the top 100 (and stays long enough), then it won't
really matter.

Otherwise, I need to know when to drop it.

BTW, I would be very interested in knowing any other problems you may
know of in the lists in the Bulletin or AIS page.

Sorry to bother you, but you seem to know everything.      ;-)

Thanks,

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com