Re: OT: Who's growing what...

From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>

Patrick Orr wrote:
> I would be interested in hearing (offlist) from those of you who are
> growing the following:
> Adobe Rose
> Black Butte
> Catch a Cloud
> Condottiere
> Peach Spot
> Trail West
> Patrick Orr
> PatrickJOrr@Hotmail.com
> Zone 9 Region 15
> Member: AIS, TBIS, SDIS (local)

Patrick:  I tried to send this to you at your private E-mail address,
but it did not go, so will reply on Iris-Talk.  ADOBE ROSE & PEACH SPOT
were listed in my '99 catalog.  Will have to wait and see if there will
be enough to list in year 2000, but should be.    Lorraine
		LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH        (509)787-2968
		20272 Road 11 NW
		Quincy, WA  98848