Re: OT: Who's growing what...

From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>

Patrick Orr wrote:

> I would be interested in hearing (offlist) from those of you who are
> growing the following:
>
> Adobe Rose
> Black Butte
> Catch a Cloud
> Condottiere
> Peach Spot
> Trail West
>
> Patrick Orr
> PatrickJOrr@Hotmail.com
> Zone 9 Region 15
> Member: AIS, TBIS, SDIS (local)

Patrick:  I've tried sending this message both off-list and to
Iris-Talk, and not had any success yet, so if it finally comes through
more than once, please forgive.  ADOBE ROSE & PEACH SPOT were both in my
'99 catalog.  Will have to wait & see how much increase and whether I
can list it again in year 2000.
	Lorraine Miller  (509)787-2968  lcmiller@televar.com
		LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH
		29272 Road 11 NW
		Quincy, WA 98848

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!