Re: Best Growers/Bloomers

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/1999 1:05:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pdyer@flash.net writes:

<< We can't have Donald put together a "best" list without SOMEONE from
 Oklahoma.  25 ain't easy.  Ask me tomorrow, the list will probably change
 again: >>

I'm glad to see Perry checking in since for many, many years - his was the
article I looked for the in the BAIS where he gave his honest appraisal of
irises he grew.  This is what I used to plan my own purchases when I didn't
have anything else to go on.

Now that I'm as schmart as I am, I still look to Perry as offering honest,
objective opinions on irises I may be considering.  When Perry says he loves
it (to paraphrase an early sixties song) You'd better believe he means LUV,

Case in point...  RUBY ERUPTION.  A stunner and a great grower.

But I have to agree..... let's hear about your OWN irises, Perry!

Kathy Guest in E. Aurora, NY
Z6 and naked turkey waiting