Re: CULT:SPEC: Lloyd's I. tectorum

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

I don't know much about genetics so I'm sure I won't be using the right
terms, but is I. tectorum "Alba" truly different or is it a ressessive child
from two violet parents? If it was originally from two violet parents
wouldn't it stand to reason that it would usually give violet babies when
selfed.  That is if violet is the dominate gene.

These are questions, not statements.

Cindy Rivera

BILLS@hsc.edu