TB: Sunday Punch

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

I am so glad that garbled list of lost irises was readable, or you
could pick your way through it.  Anyway, the response has been
great overnight, and I have found four of my 'lost' irises already.

Sunday Punch is not so obscure as I had imagined.  I have had five
messages offering a rhizome from all over, except the South.  I am
hoping this is not a bad omen.  It even grows in Australia!  Now, if
we could find somebody in New Zealand who has SUNSET
SNOWS.  Jean Stevens, the hybridizer, lived there.

Thanks for your help!  I look forward to more replies.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8