Re: Best Growers/Bloomers

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 1:05:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, pdyer@flash.net
writes:

<< Coming out of lurkdom for just a minute -- it's been a rough autumn for me

 We can't have Donald put together a "best" list without SOMEONE from
 Oklahoma.  25 ain't easy.  Ask me tomorrow, the list will probably change
 again:

Thank you, Perry. We really appreciate your taking time to make us such an
interesting and informative list. I'm sure I speak for all when I say we are
sorry that it has been a hard season and we wish you happy and peaceful times.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com