Re: Best Growers/Bloomers

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 1:05:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, pdyer@flash.net

<< Coming out of lurkdom for just a minute -- it's been a rough autumn for me
 We can't have Donald put together a "best" list without SOMEONE from
 Oklahoma.  25 ain't easy.  Ask me tomorrow, the list will probably change

Thank you, Perry. We really appreciate your taking time to make us such an
interesting and informative list. I'm sure I speak for all when I say we are
sorry that it has been a hard season and we wish you happy and peaceful times.

Anner Whitehead