Re: CULT: Favorite arils?? PCNs?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: Irisborer@aol.com
>Love to see some lists of favorite arils and PCN's - and what have you.
>Kathy Guest
>in E. Aurora, NY who KNOWS there are some world-class growers of both of
>those irises on this list.

I was surprised to find that the PCN's I'm growing survived temps outside
down to about 23 degrees F so far this winter.  These are growing from seed
from our very own Vicki Jo Craig (thank you!) and I will bring them indoors
before it gets too much colder.  I'll be tickled pink if these things
actually manage to bloom.

I think I figured out the trick to growing arils here too.  But I'll let
you know for sure next spring if/when they bloom.  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com