Re: Re: CULT:favorites

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 9:05:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<   I received the following from Carol and with her permission am
 forwarding it to the list.   >>

And we are very happy indeed to have it. Thank you Carol, for sharing your
very interesting and thoughtful list of good growers with us. We appreciate
it!

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com