Re: Re: CULT:favorites

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 9:05:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<   I received the following from Carol and with her permission am
 forwarding it to the list.   >>

And we are very happy indeed to have it. Thank you Carol, for sharing your
very interesting and thoughtful list of good growers with us. We appreciate

Anner Whitehead