Re: CULT: Why I purchase what I do

From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>

I often buy things from what they are named but don't like the magic and
dragon stuff, but end up with delightful ones such as Godsend, Holy
ight( glad to see it on the favourites list, I forgot), Angel Wings (dutch),
God's Handiwork, Divine etc.
Since I've now got very seriously into breeding, I always try and justify my
exorbinate purchases on the grounds "I need it for my breeding program",
justify to myself that is, who ever fully tells their partner exactly how
much all those lovely new irises cost. I really don't even like to think too
much about it, myself.

Colleen Modra, who has been so busy with work lately, I've barely had time
to look at the garden, and that is serious.