ADMIN: Onelist

From: John I Jones <jijones9@pacbell.net>

Well I think that Onelist is finally a little more stable in their
administration windows and the processes they provide for accessing the
archives, changing your mail status and unsubscribing. Soooo, I finally
have gotten around to updating the Welcome Message.

I have also added (based on member requests) a new Subject Tag for
trading irises:

TRADE: Posts to the list offering trades or looking for a particular
iris. Replies to these posts should be made off-list privately to the
original sender.

The new process to unsubscribe is to go to:

http://www.onelist.com

Click on the "MY Onelist" tab at the top left of the page.

If you no longer wish to participate in iris-talk and want to stop
receiving email messages, you can unsubscribe from that page:

1. Look for the line that starts "iris-talk", and select "Unsubscribe"
from the pull-down list on the right in the column labeled "Delivery Options."

2. Click Update to save your changes. The community will no longer be
listed on your My ONElist, and you will no longer receive messages.

3. Note: you can suspend email delivery for a period, but remain a
member of the community, by choosing the "No Mail / Web only" option
from this menu.

Or to unsubscribe by Email:

1. From your email program, create a blank message.
3. Send the blank message

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-photos